Welcome to our Concert Membership — a revolutionary way to attend performances that grants you access to all regular SPCO concerts for a low monthly fee. Follow the instructions below to start attending an unlimited number of SPCO concerts at no additional charge. We look forward to seeing you at concerts this season!
STEP 1: LOG INTO YOUR SPCO ACCOUNT
Before reserving seats online, you must access your online SPCO account. Please follow the instructions below to log in and set up your account before attempting to reserve tickets. If you have questions or encounter difficulties with your account, please contact our Ticket Office at 651.291.1144 or [email protected].
- If you’ve ordered tickets on our website before:
Click “My Account” at the top of our homepage and log in using your existing username and password. If you don’t remember your password, please proceed to the next step below.
- If you’ve never ordered tickets on our website:
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. We’ve created an account for you. Click “My Account” at the top of our homepage and log in, using the email address associated with your Concert Membership as your username.
- Password: 2324Member!
- Once logged in, you will need to change your password.
Under “My Account” click “Change Password” and create a new password for your account.
STEP 2: RESERVE YOUR FREE MEMBER SEATS
We offer three easy ways for you to reserve your free member tickets: online, by phone or in person.
- Reserve Online: You can reserve your seats in advance by logging in to your SPCO account at thespco.org and selecting seats to the concerts you want to attend.
- Once logged in, select a performance from our concert calendar. Click the “TICKETS” button to choose your seats.
- With a standard Concert Membership ($9/month), you get access to scale 2 or scale 3 seats, which are represented as purple and green in our online seat maps. With a Gold Concert Membership ($20/month), you get access to all seats, including scale 1 seats, shown in gold online.
- Select the “Membership” price type from the popup menu and complete your reservation for tickets at no charge. The number of seats you can reserve per concert is based on the type of membership you ordered (i.e. if you have a 2-person membership, you can reserve 2 seats per concert). Visit thespco.org/membership for more information about Concert Membership.
- Reserve By Phone: You can reserve seats by calling our Ticket Office at 651.291.1144.
- Reserve In Person: If you don’t want to reserve seats in advance, you can come to a concert and inquire about seat availability at the box office. We will look up your account to verify that you have an active Concert Membership and will work with you to find an available seat for that concert. However, we recommend reserving seats in advance to ensure availability.
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR TICKET DELIVERY METHOD
We offer a variety of ticket delivery methods — both print and digital! Please select your preferred option when completing your reservation:
- Print-at-home (free): select this option for a digital PDF of your tickets that you can either print at home or that can be scanned from your mobile device at the concert for a paperless experience. For iOS users, print-at-home tickets can be added to your Apple Wallet!
- Mail ($2 service fee): if reserving tickets at least 10 business days in advance of the concert, you can select this option to receive your printed tickets in the mail.
- Will Call ($1 service fee): select this option if you’d like us to print your tickets and hold them for you at Will Call. Before the concert, stop by the Box Office to pick them up.
Visit thespco.org/membership for more details and a list of frequently asked questions, or call our Ticket Office at 651.291.1144.
Memberships may be canceled at any time by calling the SPCO Ticket Office at 651.291.1144. 30-day notice required for cancellations.