With the start of the 2017.18 season we are transitioning to a new ticketing system that will be easier for our patrons to use. To renew your season tickets online, you will need to log in and activate your account in the new system. We’ve included instructions below to make this transition as easy as possible. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Ticket Office over the phone at 651.291.1144.
Please note: Any ticket transactions for 2016.17 season performances will continue to be processed in our old ticketing system through June 30, 2017. If you are buying tickets for concerts that will take place between now and June 30, 2017, please be sure to login with the same user name and password you have used on our website in the past. The new user name and password you set up for your 2017.18 season ticket renewal order will be used for 2017.18 season performances and beyond.
You will first need to activate your account in the new system.
- Click the “My Account” button in the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
- Click “Forgot your password?”
- YOUR USERNAME: Your username was sent to you in the 2017.18 Season Now on Sale email under the “RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS IN OUR NEW AND IMPROVED TICKETING SYSTEM” section. You can also find your username listed as “Email 1” on your subscription renewal order form, which you will receive in the mail. If you did not receive your user name via email or mail or if you are unsure of what email address to use please call our Ticket Office at 651.291.1144 for assistance. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Enter your username/email address and you will then receive an email that will allow you to set your new password.
You will now be able renew your season tickets.
- Once you have logged in you will see where all of your account information is stored for the 2017.18 season.
- If you created your own series for the 2016.17 season, you will see a message with instructions for creating your own series again for the 2017.18 season. If you also have a set-concert package in addition to creating your own series, follow the instructions to create your own series first. Once the Create-Your-Own series is in your shopping cart, click “My Account” to see other series that are eligible for renewal.
- Click “Renew Season Tickets” on the left hand side of the screen.
- On this page you will see the season ticket packages that are available for you to renew.
- If you would like to renew into the same series as last year or request a seat change click the “Renew Subscription — Keep or Change Seats” button.
- If you do not want to renew the same series you had this season you can click the “Decline Subscription & Release Seats” button. WARNING: By clicking the “Decline Subscription & Release Seats” button you will give up the seats you had in the 2016.17 season and they will be made available to other season ticket holders. You will not be able to get them back. If you want to request new seats and hold on to your former seats in case your change request is not available, click the “Renew Subscription — Keep or Change Seats” button.
- If you decline your series and would like to select a new series, click “Choose a Package” from the top menu bar to see a list of all available packages. From here you will be able to see all of our packages by location and day of week.
- The next page will show the subscriptions you are renewing, the concerts included and your seats. If you do not want to renew all of your series you can click the orange X on the right hand side of the screen next to the series you do not want to renew. Please note: if you click the X to remove a package and then decide you would like to add it back to your shopping cart, you must log out of your account and log back in and click ““Renew Season Tickets” on the left hand side of the screen to access this series again.
- To renew multiple series: If you have multiple series available for renewal, please click “My Account” to return to your list of renewal offers and follow the instructions above for any remaining series.
- Special concerts and discounted parking: To add special concerts and parking passes to your order click “Add Special Concerts & Parking” in the menu bar. Ordering tickets to these special concerts now is the best way to guarantee your seats for these concerts, which are sure to sell out. You’ll also enjoy waived service fees by ordering these tickets as add-ons to your season ticket order instead of buying them later as individual tickets.
- Once all series, special concerts and parking passes you’d like to order are in your shopping cart, click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- On the “Delivery Details” page, you can update your billing and shipping address, if needed.
- Enter your seating preferences: If you wish to renew your series, but request a change of seat select either “CHANGE my seats, but KEEP my current seats if my change request is not available” or “CHANGE my seats, but DO NOT KEEP my current seats if my change request is not available” depending on your preference. You will be able to type in your new seating request in the box provided. Please list your top three seating requests for each series. If you are ordering multiple packages with different seating requests for each, please be sure to indicate seating preferences for each package separately.
- Under “Delivery Method” select “Subscription Mail.”
- On the last page you will see a summary of your order and be able to enter payment information and click “Buy” to submit your order.
- You are done! Your subscription renewal for the 2017.18 season is complete. You will receive a receipt and order confirmation in your email shortly. Tickets will be mailed out later in the summer.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with activating your account in our new ticketing system, feel free to call our Ticket Office at 651.291.1144.
These season ticket renewal instructions can be accessed online by clicking “Renewal Instructions” in the top menu bar.