Support of the SPCO makes good business sense. Leaders in the business community know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life within the Twin Cities community. Sponsorship of a concert provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development.
Corporations that contribute to the SPCO’s Annual Fund receive a variety of benefits that include:
- Concert sponsorship
- Complimentary tickets
- Recognition on concert tickets, advertising and promotional materials, and signage at sponsored concert
- Opportunity for program insert
- Discounted advertising in SPCO Program Book
- Opportunity for your guests to meet with conductors, guest artists, and SPCO musicians
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals
- Specialized ticket offers for your company and its employees throughout the year
For information on how your company can help support The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, contact Becky Cline, Assistant Director of Development for Institutional Support, at 651.292.3280 or email at email@example.com.
Click here to return to main Contributors page.